This dish is so quick and easy but you won’t believe how much flavor it has! Serve with a salad or lightly steamed veggies for a quick healthy dinner.
- 1 1/2lb center cut salmon filet (skin on)
- 1 1/2T OMG! Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2T OMG! Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar
- 1T finely minced fresh garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425. Coat bottom of pan or baking sheet with 1/2 tablespoon blood orange olive oil. Place salmon in pan skin side down. Whisk together remaining blood orange olive oil and blood orange balsamic vinegar. Rub mixture into salmon until coated. Sprinkle garlic and pepper on top of salmon. Bake for 20-22 minutes or just until center of filet is opaque.